Saturday, August 28, 2010

To Fuck or Not to Fuck?

Last night I was out with a good friend of mine. He was with a ridiculously cute girl who wanted to rape him.

During her trips to the bathroom, he confided he had no desire to fuck her. I thought it was stupid, but every man has to do right by himself.

Regardless, I had to know why. He said he was going through a phase where he was more interested in female friends than sex. And that's a perfectly valid reason.

But he was confused as to what to do because he was also attracted to her.

My advice: fuck her. Sex is not a life long commitment. And if she's cool enough to separate sex from love and monogamy, it's a chick you want to be friends with. And if she's not, then you found that out sooner than you would have by putting it off. That and if you avoid sex, she'll still lust after you in secret and that's not a real friendship. And that's assuming she's willing to stay friends if sex is not an option. She has a say in remaining friends too.

Sex solves everything, especially when she's made it obvious its what she wants and you want it too, even if you're split about the decision.

Don't try to control the future.

1 comment:

  1. I used the service of this Hackspy-lord, when I suspected my husband of infidelity and had no proof to confront him, as he does most of his social activities secretly and denied never to have cheated on me. I reached out to a close friend and she introduced me to Hackspy-lord on 'hackingloop6@gmail.com, text or whatsapp him also on +1(484)540 - 0785. He explained how he would grant me access to my husband's phone without any traces. Of course I was skeptical at first but I had to erase the doubts so I went through with the process and he delivered giving me access to old texts and incoming texts on Whatsapp, Facebook, IG. He also got me into his email account and I was able to confirm my suspicion. I made the right call doing this, because of the relief I felt afterwards.

    ReplyDelete